Daily Check In December 11, 2017

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
gaylejackson2

Re: Daily Check In December 11, 2017

Post by gaylejackson2 »

alliesmama4 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:44 pm
gaylejackson2 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:11 pm I am exhausted!!

I woke up at 4:30 holding my phone & wearing my glasses. I wasn't able to go back to sleep until about 5:30am, then was reawakened by my phone ringing. It was the teacher I'd subbed for on the first day, asking me to work for her today.

Monday is late start, thank goodness, so I didn't need to be there until 9am. Its a good thing it was a shorter day, though I didn't have access to her sub folder so didn't have the bell schedule. The power went out in the middle of 1st hour, and by opening the blinds, I was able to keep the students on task... can't say that 4th, 5th & 6th were very fun... very much not fun. I had several students sign the computer log, not that I'm happy about having had to do that.

I think leftovers for dinner tonight, then I might beg for an early night. My eyes are droopy and sore, and my body feels like its buzzing. I hope I don't get sick... I might make me a few "flu bomb" capsules, and start taking them this week. There were several sneezing students today too.

Happy Monday! I'm thankful to be home.
Gayle hope you do not come down sick.. You can get worn down this time of year just doing thing for your family and then the extra school room work and exposure to their germs.. Take Care. Janet alliesmama
Thanks Janet. That is my thoughts too.

I've been running my eo diffuser with my "against germs" Essential oil blend in it -- every EO brand has its own name, this one is Purifying by Norwex, but I add in Oregano & Tea Tree EO's from Doterra.

Though with ds15 home sick over the past week and coughing/sneezing on everyone & everything, it will be a miracle if none of us get sick.