Do you keep or store anything on top of your refrigerator?

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
2dogs+someCats

Do you keep or store anything on top of your refrigerator?

Post by 2dogs+someCats »

IC's post about what we keep on our counters got me to wondering what you all keep on top of your refrigerators. I have my "canister" of dog treats on mine - it is actually an empty 5 quart ice cream pail. Also a ceramic vase with a bouquet of dried flowers in it.

When the ex and his kids lived here the top of my frige was a nightmare - he would toss anything and everything up there. So I am enjoying having it look relatively sparse.
clemencia2us

Re: Do you keep or store anything on top of your refrigerator?

Post by clemencia2us »

I have two refrigerators.

The main one has nothing on top of it and I try to keep it that way.

The other one - sheesh

Several boxes of ziplock bags from Sams. Lots of colanders and other things I don't use. For some reason I used to love colanders. :mrgreen:
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Box of saltines, a pitcher used for filling the pet water dishes, and a yardstick. The latter item is up there to keep the dogs from chewing on it.
Mackie
delighted99

Post by delighted99 »

At our house that's where our cereal goes. And a re-useable plastic container of cat food.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Nothing on top of my refrigerator. That's how I like it.

Mom, on the other hand, had a bunch of Tupperware-type plastic boxes with snacks. I've removed all of the snacks but the boxes are still there for now.
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

Unfortunately, yes. My cabinet space is tight and I do not have room for boxes of cereal or my plastic bags and wraps (aluminum foil, wax paper). :(