This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
- Posts: 2534
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:57 am
My son, 22YO is being sent from Urgent care to the ER. His heart rate was abnormally high. They did 2 EKG's and did not like what they saw. He only started feeling bad Friday.
- Posts: 7115
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:51 pm
Thoughts and prayers for your son and all your family.
- Posts: 395
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:19 pm
Praying here in Northern Illinois.
Listening for the Shout
1 Thes. 4:16-17
- Posts: 6039
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:10 pm
- Location: Southern IL
Maggie I have said a prayer and will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us informed so we know what to pray for..
- Posts: 3561
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:21 am
I am saying a prayer right now and will continue to pray for your DS and you.
- Posts: 5053
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:21 am
oh how awful - yes sending prayers his way!