This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
- Posts: 1704
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:54 am
Prayers said for you and for him and his little family. I m sure he is getting good care.
- Posts: 214
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:50 pm
- Posts: 2516
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:11 pm
- Location: Middle Tennessee
Maggie, so sorry to hear about DS1, prayers are going up for him and you.
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm
Hoping all will be well for your son.......please let us know...
- Posts: 1613
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:53 am
Praying here Maggie, Please keep us posted.
- Posts: 2577
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:57 am
Thanks everyone, He is OK. He was dehydrated and the Urgent care staff reacted with an over-abundance of caution. (Thankfully!)