Slightly off topic fashion Question

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
dlrcpa

Re: Slightly off topic fashion Question

Post by dlrcpa »

The model that comes up is black but look at the taupe/metallic version.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

I agree with beige. I think black would look too severe with that dress. Zappos and Nordstrom are both good choices and both offer free shipping/free returns.

BUT if you think you’ll wear the shoes only once or twice, how about Payless? I’ve actually bought some really comfortable shoes there. These are from Christian Siriano (good designer and a really good person) and are pale pink.

http://www.payless.com/christian-sirian ... omen-flats
SandiSAHM

Post by SandiSAHM »

Beige or cream flats with cushy insides. Bonus, they go with everything so you can use them anywhere.
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

To be clear, I love the pictures, but they can.not.have.a.heel. they must be flats. True flats, not flats with an inch and a half heel (which is making me struggel searching for booties right about now.

these are, literally the highest heels they can be. Which is why Im hoping to find something more tea lengtgh or else buy a maxi and pay someone to hem it for me to tea length.

https://sasshoes.com/womens-scenic-black-gold

I think I will look for gold or bone, thank you everyone. I did find a tea length dress but it was like 219, and while I'm willing to pay a hundred for something I can wear later, not a penny more, lol.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

How about ballet flat slippers?

A friend bought a pair for her daughter's wedding- something to slip into as the night went on

She wore them recently and they are just so cute. They were gold with sparkly sequins or something sparkly.
RecoveringDreamer

Post by RecoveringDreamer »

I second beige color. I think that would look great with the dress for the wedding and would be useful later. I also agree on the ballet flats.
A Life Beyond Money
Self Sufficiency. Simple Living. Frugality.

www.alifebeyondmoney.blogspot.com