Daily Check in FEb 12, 2018

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
LWolfT

Re: Daily Check in FEb 12, 2018

Post by LWolfT »

Clem, I am so sorry to hear about Bruce. It is never easy to say goodbye ... But you guys gave him a great home.
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

clemencia2us wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:33 pm Poor COD - he took our old german shepherd dog to the vet to get checked out.

Hadn't been doing well. He was given meds last week, but still lethargic. Blood work today showed severe kidney failure! So he had to decide to put him to sleep. I was really surprised he went through with it.

The last dog that died, he refused to let me take her in to be relieved of her pain. She died here at home. The COD is very sensitive about things like that - surprises me sometimes.

It was sad to see his once big fluffy body all compact in the nice "coffin". We buried him with the others in the back yard. Down to 8 pups now. He cannot be replaced. :cry:
Oh Clem!

I'm so sorry for you & your COD over the passing of your fur baby. ((Hugs)) to you both.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

So sorry about Bruce. I remember you telling us all about him when the COD brought him home.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

Oh Clemencia.....I am so sorry about Bruce. It's just hard, like losing a family member. ((Hugs))
Patty