Happy Valentine's Day Feb 14, 2018 - Daily Check-in

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Re: Happy Valentine's Day Feb 14, 2018 - Daily Check-in

Post by alliesmama4 »

Jackielou wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:22 pm My wrist is still in place so the real cast was applied. However it isn't one of the nice light fiberglass ones. Instead it is the old fashioned plaster type. The other visit with the orthopedic surgeon went well. Everything is in place and I will be seeing him once again in two weeks to make absolutely sure no pis or screws will be necessary.
Jackie great news.. Hope and pray everything will continue to go well.
Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
frugalmom

Post by frugalmom »

alliesmama4 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:10 pm
Jackielou wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:22 pm My wrist is still in place so the real cast was applied. However it isn't one of the nice light fiberglass ones. Instead it is the old fashioned plaster type. The other visit with the orthopedic surgeon went well. Everything is in place and I will be seeing him once again in two weeks to make absolutely sure no pis or screws will be necessary.
Jackie great news.. Hope and pray everything will continue to go well.
Janet Alliesmama
Coming in late on this thread, but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine;s day! Jackie, I hope you heal quickly(Preston also broke his wrist/hand and it is going to take at least 6-8 weeks but one particular bone may take up to 3-4 months to heal-oh great!

Mack-hope everything works out and nothing serious and you will heal quickly too! Praying for you and Jackie!

Wishing you all the best and a good Valentine's!
blondeinbuffalo

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

Happy belated valentines day everyone! hope you all had a relaxing and nice day. we had a quiet dinner at home. we are going to buy some chocolates today as they are half price now! dh is finally catching on! many years of training and resistance but finally he see the point. cj