Happy Valentine's Day Feb 14, 2018 - Daily Check-in

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
BevMoore

Re: Happy Valentine's Day Feb 14, 2018 - Daily Check-in

Post by BevMoore »

Howdy,

My pantry is going to be the bomb. Things are coming together nicely due to my organizing efforts. Since most of the storage area is visible I have had to "store things in cuter ways" (thanks Rinty :lol: ) But Unlike what you may see on Pinterest I have not had to run to the Container Stores. I have unearthed things around the house that are serving this purpose perfectly. I'm pretty excited and will be working more on the kitchen soon. I really hope to have these two rooms and the dining room done by the weekend.

Bev
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

I have to be conscious that The Container Store is selling me a dream I have to be sure to use the products consistently in order to stay organized. Those containers will not fill themselves. LOL!
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Another school shooting.

This time near northern part of Fort Lauderdale. My friend lives nearby and I’m praying that his two youngest do not go to this school.

Thirty minutes before the authorities confirmed fatalities. Trump tweeted “condolences.” Imagine learning your child might be dead in a tweet.

When will it end?
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

I don't know when it will end .

Just more sadness.

IC
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

icfrugal1 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:50 pm I don't know when it will end .

Just more sadness.

IC
I’ll answer my own question. It will never end. As much as I favor gun control, there are so many guns that it would be impossible to get rid of them. And many people love guns too much. This tragedy will be forgotten by next week.

Increasingly I realize I’m on the wrong side of history not just with guns but everything.
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

We need to keep fighting the good fight.
I am in favor of the banning of assault rifels, bump stocks, etc.
I am in favor of stricter limit on gun purchases.

Too many people forget that their rights to freedom end when they impinge on another's. We don't respect the life of others.