WeddingDaze, remembering with LOVE ~

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Debbi64

WeddingDaze, remembering with LOVE ~

Post by Debbi64 »

An abbreviated form of what one of her daughters wrote (a loving tribute) ~

The world lost its best one yesterday, and I can't imagine it ever being the same.

My mom fought hard for almost 10 years with a positivity and grace that sometimes made it hard to remember she was ever battling two forms of cancer in the first place. She was magnetic, smart, beautiful, successful, strong, kind, adventurous, supportive, open-minded...my first friend and my best friend. This list could go on forever.

We are the lucky ones who knew her and were loved by her, and I can only hope to carry her spirit and be half the mother she was to me.

My mom, forever the giver, chose to donate her body to research, so there will not be a funeral -

To know my mom was to love her. She was a force and I imagine wherever she is now, she's gardening, dancing, laughing with new friends that she's undoubtedly already made and teaching a classroom full of wonderful kids.

icfrugal1

Re: WeddingDaze, remembering with LOVE ~

Post by icfrugal1 »

I am so sorry to hear about your mom, losing a mom is so hard.

What an example she gave to you on how to live.

IC

Debbi64

Post by Debbi64 »

IC ~ Should there be many comments here...I'll send this site onto her daughter to read. Thank you for remembering WeddingDaze, she really contributed a great deal back on About!

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

So sorry to read this. Please pass on my condolences.

colonialgirl

Post by colonialgirl »

I remember her well. So sorry to hear this.

Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Condolences