WeddingDaze, remembering with LOVE ~

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Re: WeddingDaze, remembering with LOVE ~

Post by alliesmama4 »

I remember her too. Sorry that she had to struggle so hard.. Her daughter gave a very lovely and loving tribute to her life and passing.. What more can a Mother want or need than the love and praise that her daughter gave to her. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama

gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

Oh I'm so sorry to read of her passing. My love and condolences to her family!

rinty

Post by rinty »

I am so sorry to hear this, she seemed to be a lovely lady and I always enjoyed reading her posts, thank you for letting us know and what a nice eulogy her daughter had given her ! It would be nice if this thread could be posted to her daughter so she knew that we all thought so much of her mother too.

RIP WeddingDaze

Debbi64

Post by Debbi64 »

Right now, I have put all of the above on Irene's daughter's timeline, asking her permission to put it on Irene's ~ Just so you all know, we've know Irene since at least July 2008 ~ probably longer.

BeckyO

Post by BeckyO »

I'm so sorry to hear of her passing. She was a well loved member of our community. She left a great legacy in her DC.
BeckyO

Debbi64

Post by Debbi64 »

Thought(?) you all might be interested...received the following from WeddingDaze's daughter the other day: you can "see" where she put a smiley face :) and at the end she put a red heart <3.

March 13 at 9:01pm ·
Thank you for forwarding me those messages. I had no idea she was part of that community and it was so nice to see :) Thanks for thinking of me.