Daily Check in March 12, 2018

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
AnneX

Re: Daily Check in March 12, 2018

Post by AnneX »

Good Morning

Ready to go to exercise class, other than coat, hat, scarf, gloves etc. etc.

it is gloomy and we may get a bit of snow this afternoon.

yesterday was a quiet day. I got my herb and tomato seeds planted. Now Ill be peeking 10 times a day to see if anything has sprouted.
I phoned the cable company about my service being out. The fellow tried to reboot it but couldn't so sent in on to engineering. It eventually was restored in early evening.
I went for a walk and got some nice raspberries and blackberries at the Korean fruit store and some on-sale frozen entrees at Shoppers.
Phoned my sister in the evening.

i made some tuna salad and will have that with avocado and raw veggies for lunch. Might pull a frozen pizza out for supper. I need to make room in my freezer.

I'm sorry your cat is poorly, Jackie

Take care,
AnneX
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Jackie, I hope the vet can treat your kitty. (((HUGS)))

I spent much of the weekend resting, which seems to have been beneficial. But got to work this morning and everything is crazy, so we'll see how long the rest cure lasts! :lol:

Brought my breakfast, lunch, some fruit and drinks from home today.
Mackie
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

Jackielou wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:28 am Good morning fellow frugalites,

Up early and planning on getting the day started. I am very worried about our cat. She seems to have stopped eating and using the kitty litter box. I have a bad feeling this time around. I think Hubby and I will be taking her to the vet today.

The day should pass like any other Monday with me doing laundry, and all those other usual Monday household tasks. My arm is a bit painful this morning (one of the reasons I am up earlier than usual) so I am not sure how much will be done. Things may get left until later in the week.

I am also a bit concerned re this cast removal three weeks earlier than the first time I broke this wrist. I could be getting ahead of myself as the doctor said we will see about removing it the next time I saw him. I am hoping it is remove the plaster cast and give me a fiberglass one for the last few weeks.

Supper this evening will be hot dogs, baked beans and probably the leftover potatoes from last nights dinner cut up with a bit of onion and pan fried.

Today I am grateful that slowly but surely things are leaving my house and the basement is slowly taking shape.

Everybody have a great day. Take care.
Prayers and Hugs for you and kitty. Doing the right thing is so hard. :cry:
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Jackie sorry to hear your kitty is not well. Will keep her and you in my thoughts and prayers. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Jackielou, sorry to hear about your kitty. Hope she get well. And I hope your wrist heals up well.
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

good morning,

weather wise it looks like today may be the nice day for a while.

DH and i will be going to Costco in a bit.

Yesterday my friend came over and we went out to lunch, so nice getting out.

I think that my staples come out this week. :D

IC