Daily Check In May 12th

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
MackerelCat

Re: Daily Check In May 12th

Post by MackerelCat » Sat May 12, 2018 3:06 pm

I have been cleaning out kitchen cupboards today and pitching a bunch of seriously expired herbs and spices. DH is digging up the rock garden, which has become overrun with weeds over the years.

Dogs are fed and sacked out on the kitchen rug. They love a nice nap after their big meal. I scrounged in the pantry and came up with a baked potato and beans for my lunch. Has lots of potassium, which I need.

Hope everyone has a lovely day.
Mackie

mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic » Sat May 12, 2018 6:55 pm

Hi everyone,
Yesterday I enjoyed DGS4's Mother's day program. But I had turned off my phone's ringer and forgot to turn it on. Well DDIL tried to call. DGS2 was at the Doctor's and they called the squad because his Oxygen stats dropped and his lips turned blue. He had a bad cough and a virus similar to Hand, foot and mouth disease. I guess the EMT's suctioned him out. The ER took X-Rays and sent him home. Anyways, DDIL's mom was in a place without cell service. So The great-Grand-parents had to come to the rescue to take care of DGS4. I felt so awful. But all is well. DGS1 has a virus. They need to watch his hydration.

I enjoyed the musical last night. Then first thing this morning went to Mom and Dad's and did laundry. DB2 came in and took us to lunch for Mother's day.

Have a great day,
Maggie

alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:10 pm

mbrudnic wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 6:55 pm
Hi everyone,
Yesterday I enjoyed DGS4's Mother's day program. But I had turned off my phone's ringer and forgot to turn it on. Well DDIL tried to call. DGS2 was at the Doctor's and they called the squad because his Oxygen stats dropped and his lips turned blue. He had a bad cough and a virus similar to Hand, foot and mouth disease. I guess the EMT's suctioned him out. The ER took X-Rays and sent him home. Anyways, DDIL's mom was in a place without cell service. So The great-Grand-parents had to come to the rescue to take care of DGS4. I felt so awful. But all is well. DGS1 has a virus. They need to watch his hydration.

I enjoyed the musical last night. Then first thing this morning went to Mom and Dad's and did laundry. DB2 came in and took us to lunch for Mother's day.

Have a great day,
Maggie
Maggie that is scary about your grandson being so ill. Will keep him in my thoughts and prayers that he will continue to improve.. Kids can get sick so quickly it is scary.
Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama

ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees » Sat May 12, 2018 11:42 pm

mbrudnic wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 6:55 pm
Hi everyone,

Have a great day,
Maggie
How very scary! Poor little one.