Brillent Ideas that we have shared with eachother ~~~~~~Thank you!!!

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
2dogs+someCats

Re: Brillent Ideas that we have shared with eachother ~~~~~~Thank you!!!

Post by 2dogs+someCats »

icfrugal1 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:28 pm So, short story DH can no longer button his shirts, his hands have arthritis :?

So he has been shopping for pullover shirts.

Anyway, I thought of Penny and how she refashioned her tops when she had her shoulder surgery.

I bought some Velcro dots, and I'm going to try them with his shirts and if he likes them YEAH!!!

So thank you everyone. 8-)

What ideas have you taken from "us" here to make your life easier?

IC
IC, what a wonderful thread and I am so happy to hear your DH is happy with the solution!

I can't count the number of great ideas and information I have gotten from "the forum" over the years!!! From ways to save money, make money, get freebies, etc. - it has been a real blessing.
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Wrangler makes some nice snap shirts - although mostly country and western style and with long sleeves.

https://www.amazon.ca/Wrangler-Sport-We ... d9izfwcp_e
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

ohjodi wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 10:00 pm
littlemiss63 wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 1:03 am No tipping is involved and everything can go right on a credit card you put into the system when you sign up. Very convenient.
Does that mean you can't tip cash at all?
I tried to tip the little gal that delivered mine and she said they weren't allowed to take tips. WalMart doesn't honor coupons, but Kroger does. They ask you at Kroger when you tell them that you are there if you have coupons, if so they come out to the car and get them to deduct from your final bill. Of course Kroger charges you $4.99 after 3 visits and WalMart is free, so that may be the difference.