Daily Check in May 14, 2018

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
jckitty

Re: Daily Check in May 14, 2018

Post by jckitty »

Good evening all,

I was up with the alarm this AM and have been going ever since. I mowed the whole yard first thing this morning, then showered and cleaned up....hoping if there were allergens that I could get them cleaned off of me in a hurry. Stripped down at the door and clothes directly into the washer.

I thought we were to get rain this evening, but nothing so far...we could use rain really bad. Have worked at other things all afternoon, piddly stuff but it all needs done at some point.

Just back from supper at dads, flounder fillets, baked potatoes and breaded tomatoes. He also ate a small bowl of cottage cheese. He ate real well but truth be told he is looking frail. It breaks my heart to acknowledge this and say it in words.
He said he knows he should be up and doing something but just doesn't feel like it and he says there are just so many things he wants to do and can't.

Tomorrow I really hope to defrost a freezer....they need done really bad. Will start with the upright and then do the chest freezer at another time. Being short it is like standing on my head getting down to the bottom of the chest freezer.

Mackie, I hope you get that job in a church office, sound dreamy, quiet and probably less office politics.

Floridacat, I hope you have a lovely trip to Rhode island...have fun.
Hope all are well,
Have a great, safe and appreciative evening,
JCKitty