Daily check in May 23, 2018

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Re: Daily check in May 23, 2018

Post by alliesmama4 »

floridacatlover wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 9:17 am Good morning all.

I'm happy to be home but glad I went on the short trip to RI. Our plane was delayed by storms south of Baltimore so I didn't get home until 8.

Pippi was happy to see me. The pet sitter left detailed notes. Pippi took her pills the first two days but after that she left them. I gave her one last night. I didn't worry but I heard her throwing up in the night and she didn't want her breakfast. I'll try to get her back to normal.

Probably won't be posting for a few days while I get my head together.

Take care.
Florida cat good to hear you are back home with your little Pippi.. Take care and enjoy your time relaxing and getting back in to the swing of things. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

MackerelCat wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:00 am FloridaCat, I hope Pippi is feeling better today.

I have most of this week off, using some accrued vacation as part of working out a notice at my old job. The rest is much needed, as fatigue from the brain disorder med is still an issue. But I am seeing my primary care doc next week so that he can start monitoring blood gases and mineral levels, and that should help.

Yesterday I gave all three dogs a bath. They are small enough to fit in the big old antique sink in the laundry room. They look gorgeous! The youngest has a vet trip today to get her urinary issues looked at. She was abused before the rescue got her and then spayed too soon, so I want to see if there is a medication that can help her.

Over the weekend, I discovered that DH had not paid the bill for the spinal tap I had in March and the hospital was threatening me with collections! Lately he has been working crazy hours and I need to talk to him about what I can do to help him manage the bills. He prefers to pay them, but I could deal with the stack of mail on his desk.

Aside from the vet trip, today should be frugal. I hope!
Mackie glad that you have some vacation time and hope that the Drs can give you some idea of how long the meds are going to knock youfor a loop or if things can somehow get better as time goes on.. Take care. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Update

The sky got black and the thunder rolled. The wind came up and the rain came down. For all of 10 minutes. The puddles have almost dried up already. We really need more rain.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/