Daily check in June 6, 2018

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
jckitty

Re: Daily check in June 6, 2018

Post by jckitty »

Mackie,

Just got back from dads....no camera up. I THINK he must have gotten the message but I will continue to go down every night.

The sliders have built in blinds into the window panes, I closed them.

Dad says no re-keying of the locks, I think he has had words with the brother, he will tell me in his own time and in the mean time I will continue to watch.

JCKitty
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

mbrudnic wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:00 pm Hi everyone,

I overslept a bit this morning, and the day started busy and was busy all day. I kind of like those days. I did see my Metabolism doc today. I lost 12 lbs this month after staying steady the month before. So a total of 32 lbs since February.

I got my walk in and am less than 1000 steps from the days goal. DS texted that he is going to stop by after work to pick up some things.

We have been in the 70's (F) all day, but 90's tomorrow. I have had my sliding door open all day.

Have a great day,
Maggie
Maggie big congrats to you on your weight loss.. Keep up the good work.
Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

jckitty wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:26 pm Hey all,

Back from dads, he ate a really good supper. Great mood and visited quite awhile, we worked awhile in his garden after supper.

This afternoon the brother called and wanted me to go down to dads and get him to eat a better lunch. I went down and he was fine...but while I was there, the nephew was there and it turns out he knew about the camera ordeal. Thought it was awful and even said that it could be a prosecutable offense.
While we were talking he told me he knew where the camera was and how the brother is working it. He has been installing a trail cam on the back deck pointed into dads kitchen thru the sliding glass door! He installs it every night when we leave and then takes it down in the morning when he is going into work!

He also told me that the brother has ordered 2 small black cube type "real time" cameras that he wants to slip into the house. But he told me what they looked like and what to look for, so I will be aware.

I can't say anything to the brother because it will get the nephew in deep doo-doo and I don't want that. Walking a fine edge here :? I feel like a crime solver/or some sort of spy LOL
Other than that my day has been pretty much wash, rinse and repeat. Quiet...just the way I like it.
Off to read,
JCKitty
Kitty glad that your nephew was able to tell you about the camera location and what is going on. I hope you can put a stop to it. It sounds horrible for your DF and you to have to deal with something like that. Good luck. Janet Alliesmama.
Janet Alliesmama
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

That poor dog had been out there for several weeks.

I had seen it cuz it is on the way to my siblings doctor appointments.

I thought for sure it would get picked up. It is a few miles from our house on a small state road.

Darn dog was at the end of a driveway and close to a section of mailboxes. What the people that live there were thinking = who knows. Not the neatest environment there.

The conversation was started on facebook about the animal. People were mad. I got in touch with the county - waited - still out there. I finally told the COD. He said I should have told him sooner. I just thought someone else that lived by there would step up. Nope. Sad in a way.