Daily Check in June 11, 2018

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check in June 11, 2018

Post by clemencia2us »

Hope it isn't too hot today. Didn't feel bad yesterday but maybe i'm just getting used to it.

Today is also laundry day. Blech. Have everything loaded up. Just waiting for the right time - I know my people over there now - lol.

A normal person would have already gotten a new washer - but im not normal.

Also being a little passive aggressive with the sibling I take to doctor appointments. I'll mention that i'm going to the laundromat thinking that one day - she will say - bring them over - nope - not a peep. She's not a friendly person that would think of something like that. Even for family. Oh well.

Hope all have a great day.
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Good afternoon everyone,

Beautiful warm, sunny day outside - have already enjoyed reading outside in our yard and dh and I will probably eat lunch outside once he arrives home from his 9 holes of golf. He 's cutting it short due to a doctor's appointment this afternoon.

I really enjoyed the walking event yesterday and it was nice to talk to a former colleague who is also newly retired. We're going through the same transitions and she just lost a parent too.

Puttered in the garden first thing as usual and today was my running day. Pretty impressed that I now run an 11 minute mile! Came inside and cleaned out the fridge - no science experiments discovered this time. That's always a good thing!

Off to read my email for the day and play around on the computer until dh arrives home.

Creative
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I finished the bib for my new grand nephew.

Penny
Bib.jpeg
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Good day all,

Up with the alarm, been busy and now getting tired again....LOL

Went to town, bought a new washer and dryer, can't get them until the 20th but it will be okay, I will just take laundry to dads until then. I am down there all the time anyway so it will work out.

Sweeper ran and all but one floor cleaned with the cleaner.... it will get done after I take a nap. I have also had to fix a curtain rod. It seems like it is always something ,eh?

It isn't raining right now but we have had a lot of rain, my creek is running like a river. The woods looks like a rain forest.

Tomorrow I need to take eggs to the homeless shelter and then a load to the donation center.

Have a great day all,
JCKitty
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

itspennyc wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:40 pm I finished the bib for my new grand nephew.

Penny

Bib.jpeg
Penny very cute. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

i knew I was going to be punished for whining about my sister.

Got to the place and i realized i forgot some items. So had to come back.

Added 30 minutes to my chore. But no one else was there, so maybe it will become my new time. The lady attendant was there. Its funny cuz it is usually the same people every monday. But she said they had already come and gone.

Now to just relax.

Have a great day.