Gaining weight and not happy.

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Sandy

Re: Gaining weight and not happy.

Post by Sandy »

icfrugal1 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:14 pm https://www.&#@!.com/p/stamina-instride-total-body-cycle-16smpunstrdttlbdybks/16smpunstrdttlbdybks

I bought something like this, and I'm doing 500-1000 calories a day, it's easy to do, mindless, which is what I need. I just sit down and and pedal and watch TV !!!

I have been using it for less then two weeks, but I am hopeful, at this point I'm hoping to stop the gain. :roll: :cry:

I was using my treadmill, but ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IC

Again, thank you for starting this discussion.
I've been intending to come here since the first three pounds showed up but kept trying different combos of things, hoping to find the reason.

I think what I wrote a few posts back is likely what's going on. We have our blood glucose under good control (my A1C is 5.1 and my finger stick results haven't been over 100 in months...even two hours after a meal) that our bodies are absorbing what glucose is there rather than tossing it into the urine (or something like that). Regardless, I've still stepped up my water intake and we'll see what we'll see.