Daily check in July 11, 2018

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Grannysewstoys

Re: Daily check in July 11, 2018

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I have stripped my bed and have the bottom sheet on my bed. The sheets are in the dryer. I finished loading and set off the dishwasher.

I am still very tired and very frustrated. I still do not have the referral for the MRI that Dr Jackson wants.

It seems that can’t find a place that accepts my insurance. At least this is what they told me yesterday.

I have not had an episode of the Menieres Disease since it started that Saturday. My balance is currently about normal. I use my rollator when out of my apartment but I haven’t needed the frame type one in the apartment.

I have so much inertia right now, but there is still so much to do in my apartment right now.

Penny
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Good morning all

Getting ready to do the usual Wednesday morning coffee and breakfast.

Sheesh - we did lunch yesterday. Good thing I quit going to the grocery store for big trips. It wouldn't be eaten! Don't buy if it isn't gong to be used? I'm not into storing food either. Wont' get used. I know sounds crazy. I just figure if the apocalypse happens, we either die or move on. :lol:

Kind of cloudy outside. But of course will get warm later.

Hope all have a great day.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

PennyC

Have you had your heart checked? My sister with the heart issues - was always tired.

Its not really tired from doing things - she just wasn't getting enough oxygen in her blood to keep her going.

She is on new meds that have really helped. Hope you feel better.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Good afternoon all.

Maggie, Not a bad problem to have with a swimsuit that may be too big. 😀 Congrats to you.

Penny, I hope that you get the referral soon and get some answers about your energy levels. Could your DD help you around the apartment with things that need to be done?

I’m at mom’s house typing on my new phone. I like it but it is SMALL. Still need to add my contacts and link to iCloud.

I went to the Western museum in our downtown area to pick up my membership card. Looked at the jewelry exhibit that I was only able to look at briefly when I was there before and also an exhibit of paintings by Cowboy artists.

At mom’s house I’m going to water the new plants plus ones in the side yard. I wish it would rain. I’m not sure if I’ll do anything in the garage because it is an oven in there even with the door open.

I made an appt. to have Pippi’s thyroid checked next week. She’s been eating the Rx food for 6 weeks.

Today would have been my dad’s 101st birthday. I love you dad.

Have a good day.
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

by clemencia2us » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:41 am

PennyC

Have you had your heart checked? My sister with the heart issues - was always tired.

Its not really tired from doing things - she just wasn't getting enough oxygen in her blood to keep her going.

She is on new meds that have really helped. Hope you feel better.
My heart was checked last year before my surgery.

My problem is the balance problems from the Menieres Disease, I have to use more energy to simply stay upright. Plus I over did yesterday.

I am still waiting for a Rx to be refilled, along with the referral for the MRI.

Penny
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

by floridacatlover » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:43 am

Good afternoon all.

Maggie, Not a bad problem to have with a swimsuit that may be too big. 😀 Congrats to you.

Penny, I hope that you get the referral soon and get some answers about your energy levels. Could your DD help you around the apartment with things that need to be done?

I’m at mom’s house typing on my new phone. I like it but it is SMALL. Still need to add my contacts and link to iCloud.

I went to the Western museum in our downtown area to pick up my membership card. Looked at the jewelry exhibit that I was only able to look at briefly when I was there before and also an exhibit of paintings by Cowboy artists.

At mom’s house I’m going to water the new plants plus ones in the side yard. I wish it would rain. I’m not sure if I’ll do anything in the garage because it is an oven in there even with the door open.

I made an appt. to have Pippi’s thyroid checked next week. She’s been eating the Rx food for 6 weeks.

Today would have been my dad’s 101st birthday. I love you dad.

Have a good day.
I am not sure she will be able to help around the apartment. She doesn't live close to me. She lives on the other side of the city. I usually just see her once a week.

Penny