Daily check in July 15, 2018

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Re: Daily check in July 15, 2018

Post by alliesmama4 »

icfrugal1 wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:37 am GGGRRRRRRRR warning VENT :?

So the named calling has resumed :roll: DH was talking about his new car and that it will need new tires $1,000 or so ( :roll: ), but not soon, and as little as he uses the car who knows when.

I go to Wheelworks for my tires, but that is not good enough for him, so I just told him that as little as it's going to happen, for him to do what he wants.

I have no idea how this turned into name calling but it did ???? :?

I was calm and just told him that he could pack his bags and leave at anytime. :| I don't think that he is gong to take me up on my offer. :lol:

I think that maybe it's tied up to my party in 4 weeks, he hates having people in the house, in years past when I would have parties, he would just not be here, even when I had a party for his sister and his family was here, that morning he picked a fight and left !! It hurt so bad :(

Oh well,

Thank you again for listening, it really does make a world of difference.

IC

DH has had me do his blood testing in the morning and night, today he won't let me test him and he won't test !!! That's new, I have no idea what that means.

DH spends all day apart from me in the "computer room" anyway, but he would at least let me test his Blood sugar. His numbers can be high, :? in the 200-300 pt range. sometimes higher.

I know that he had a bad night last night. Also I've been worried about him because he is not walking (outside of the house ) and won't do any kind of exerize at all.

I know that he is not eating right, he will not eat anything if I fix it, so~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAUUUUHHHHH

IC sorry to hear what you are dealing with.. Vent all you need to..

I have a neurological disease and also diabetic. I use a ACCU-Chek compact plus blood sugar monitor. You just drop a canister in and it feeds the strips out. You do not need to try to get a strip and put it in the machine. Makes life so much easier for those of us that have a problem with finer finger movements. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

Hi Everyone,

Had a wonderful day, it rained off and on most of the day. I didn't care as this was goof off day and I wasn't going to work anyway.

My night wasn't so good. Had a cramp right on the front of my foot where it joins the ankle and I didn't sleep well. Finally got up and took a pain pill about 3:00 and did rest well for the rest of the night. I was to sleepy to go to church, but the Lord understood.

IC, my heart just breaks for you. Everyone deserves happiness in their lives and I don't know how you put up with the name calling. You have said he want go to a marriage counselor, but is there any way that he will talk to you about the problem. This is a form of abuse, whether he will admit that to himself or not. There is something causing this anger inside of him and until you or someone else can get him to face what it is, it's not going to stop.

Chocolite how wonderful to see your post. So glad that your back surgery went well and you are going to be a new woman when you get that shoulder fixed. Please drop us a note when you can to let us know how you are doing. We miss your here.

CJ, great to see your post as well. I hope that retirement is everything you dreamed it would be and congrats on the healthy living lifestyle. Drop in more often.

I have talked to Mr. B a couple times today and we are counting the days till we see each other. I think I've mentioned before that this is the longest length of time we have gone without seeing each other since we started our relationship. He is truly one of the nicest people I've ever had in my life. I didn't know a person could be this kind or thoughtful. He knows how to treat a woman to make her feel special.

I am working at the food shelter tomorrow and have to be there at 8:15 so I will call it a night. I hope everyone has a great week.
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

chocolite wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:11 pm IC, I'm sorry he is so awful to you. Life is short...I hope you can figure out a way to make yours more pleasant.

I'm back to working my reduced schedule. Back surgery went well! I'm doing aquatic physical therapy and it has been nothing short of life changing. For the first time ever, I am making the correlation between what I do in therapy to what I do in real life. I go to the pool about 5-6 times a week, and it makes me feel so much better.

However, the pool schedule is going to be interrupted soon because I'm having shoulder surgery. I hope and pray this will be the last surgery, ever. My shoulder has been messed up for a long time though and got worse after my back surgery. Torn tendon and a couple of bone spurs. Lots of inflamed tissue. UGH. Anyway, I am ready to be out of pain and get it behind me. I'm worried about how I will function since it's my right shoulder and I'm right handed. But I know I'll figure it out.

I did a lot of cooking yesterday and made tuna salad, so we are good to go for a few days this week. We have not been doing very well, frugally speaking, since before my back surgery. Lots of convenience food and takeout. DH does our grocery shopping, bless him, but he doesn't shop as frugally as I would. I haven't been clipping coupons lately for him, which means we pay in full for whatever he buys.

With the heat, I just stay inside. Walk on the treadmill. Go from house to car to Y to work, etc. I'm looking forward to fall.
fingers crossed that al lwill be well very soon!!!