For Ohjodi

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
floridacatlover

For Ohjodi

Post by floridacatlover »

Jodi, I just had to tell you I finished season 3 of The Americans last night. It was so exciting I watched three episodes in a row! Philip just took off his disguise at Martha’s apartment and showed his real self. I haven’t seen Martha’s reaction yet. And the season ended with Paige calling Pastor Tim about her parents!

So you know what I’ll be watching tonight!

Do you watch the Marvelous Mrs. Maizel on Prime? It’s really good, one of my new favorites. There’s only been one season so far but more episodes should be coming soon.
ohjodi

Re: For Ohjodi

Post by ohjodi »

OMG I'm so glad you like it so much! Just you describing that episode got me all excited about it again.......I've seen all seasons, except the last one season 6, FOUR TIMES....I have never in my life watched a show so many times. And what is amazing is that each time I watch, it's just as nerve wracking as the first time, EVEN THOUGH I KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, LOL

I think I'll start season 4 again and watch along with you!

I did watch Mrs Maizel and really liked it.

One thing I DON'T like about some of these Prime, Netflix, etc series is when they drop ALL episodes of an entire new season at once, instead of once per week. Because I will sit and watch the whole season over two days, and then poof, it's all gone.

MARTHA really needs to get her own show!
ohjodi
floridacatlover

ohjodi wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:10 pm

One thing I DON'T like about some of these Prime, Netflix, etc series is when they drop ALL episodes of an entire new season at once, instead of once per week. Because I will sit and watch the whole season over two days, and then poof, it's all gone.

I am trying to pace myself. For awhile I was watching one episode a night. Last night I watched two. I’m going to TRY to watch no more than two a night. I read that Prime will get season six on July 30 so that will work out well.

I have a friend who started watching about when I did. She’s been away in NY and Vermont for three weeks. When I emailed her about something else she said she was already on season six! (Not sure how she is watching season six but she has more cable than I do so probably has access to it on FX.)

Hey, with events of today my next thing to watch will be the Manchurian Candidate movie. I watched it years ago and last year checked Netflix and Prime. Neither had it at that point so that leaves the library.
ohjodi

Post by ohjodi »

Another great thing about the Americans is that each episode is jam packed with stuff. There's never any boring "filler" wasting your time. So even if you just watch one episode, it is very satisfying.
ohjodi
floridacatlover

OMG! Nina!
ohjodi

Post by ohjodi »

floridacatlover wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:13 pm OMG! Nina!
Nina.
ohjodi