Daily Check in July 17, 2018

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Grannysewstoys

Re: Daily Check in July 17, 2018

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I woke up and couldn’t go back to sleep at 4 am. I got up about 4:30 and stayed up until about 6:45. I fell asleep and slept for about 2 hours. I am still very very groggy. Since I still had 3 full caffeine K-cups I made myself a cup of coffee. I am still groggy but not quite as groggy.

Because of the Meniere's Disease I need to avoid both salt and caffeine, I do my best but today I really needed it. I haven’t had more caffeine then in one cup of de-cafe coffee and 2 small cokes in almost a month.

I am waiting a call back from the radiology place my Dr finally was able to refer me to as to the cost of a MRI. I know it is 20% of the Medicare approved amount. But I don’t know what that is. That is scheduled for Monday morning. I have arranged a ride.

Penny
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

well the hallmark channel finally stopped showing Christmas movies.

Now back to Monk and Murder She Wrote!

Thank goodness
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Good evening all.

I’m exhausted. I was planning to cut mom’s back yard this morning but started feeling not so well last night (stomach issues) and decided to just relax this morning. Then mom’s neighbor’s wife called me this morning to let me know that her husband who normally cuts the front yard was in Europe. (He has a daughter who lives and works there.) So the front yard became my first priority. I took a nap this afternoon and felt better. So I went to mom’s between 4-5 and cut both the front and back yards. I used to do both front and back but age has caught up with me and I really got exhausted. I won’t do that again.

When I got home I got an exciting email. I emailed the church secretary of the church in England I want to visit. The local tourism group for the area told me that churches are not always open so I’d better check. Well this kind woman said not only would she open the church for me but would pick me up at the bus station. She sounds so nice! So I will see her on Friday and then meet Rinty on Saturday in Bath. Rinty is helping me plan the logistics of getting from London to Bath by train. It is all coming together!

Have a good evening.

Tomorrow I’m having lunch with a friend that I haven’t seen since mom’s Celebration of Life so that will be a fun day.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

exciting trip Florida Cat lover!

Sometimes I feel I could find my way around England just from remembering all the Agatha Christy books I read.