The Royal Wedding....when and where to watch

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
gaylejackson2

Re: The Royal Wedding....when and where to watch

Post by gaylejackson2 »

rinty wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:53 am My views......

Its not a " royal wedding "

Nobody cares.............

They have a gazillion unsold hotel rooms ..............cos NOBODY CARES.

The only comment is bitching at the idea it costs, , us the taxpayer , ANYTHING. Apparently best option is it " only costs us £2 million in security costs. You could buy a lot of NHS care/roads/ANYTHING with that money wasted on an entitled little mare who wants a flash wedding. If mummy and daddy can't afford it then don' have it.

I could care less what she wears. sadly she is fairly unattractive in whatever she wears but as shes a bride we can all say " Aww , she looks nice !" Unless of course they trust their own unerringly BAD fashion sense in which case she is DOOMED.

The differtn viewing options are hilarious. She is NOT on the BBC , because

( just in case this is unclear)

NOBODY CARES.

On the Queens 90th birthday they did a walkabout and someone thought it would be a good wheeze to wheel out Eugenie and Beatrice to greet the royal well wishers lining The Mall. So, ONE side got Wills and Harry and the OTHER side got Eug and Bea...........they all looked mega disappointed and tried to get photos of what was happening on the other side of the road .................because ???

NO ONE cares about Beatrice and Eugenie.
I hope it rains.
Come on Rinty, tell us what You Really Think!! 😁 😂 Lady, you gave me a much-needed chuckle tonight!!
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

I didn’t know about any other “Royal” wedding hsppening, and along with Rinty, I don’t care.... mainly because am way tooooo busy.
rinty

Post by rinty »

You work too hard Gayle, look after yourself !
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Well, the opinions are sure interesting.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Didn't know it was today. Since it is Friday - thought most weddings were on Saturday??
rinty

Post by rinty »

well, that's over.

could you SMELL the indifference ?

Did like her dres which I saw as it was the FOURTH item on the BBC news when I got in, ( just after a story about a cat being rescued from a tree ) ;)

Nice dress though, lovely material, I confess I thought it was much nicer than Meghans.

Notice the absence of the crowds................