COLA INCREASE FOR SOCIAL SECURITY 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
littlemiss63

Re: COLA INCREASE FOR SOCIAL SECURITY 2019

Post by littlemiss63 »

I still can hardly believe that Medicare is only increasing $1.50, but sure am glad. I have been drawing social security since I turned 70 and have never gotten but a few dollars from any social security cost of living before. I am excited.
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

I am glad that some of you will see an increase. I admit I was hoping that all of my SS-drawing friends would get benefits.
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

It looks like mine will be around fifty bucks and medicare increase just a few dollars. Plus Im putting my retirement health benefits on hold and moving to a zero fee advantage plan so I will have money to put in the proverbial bank. It doesnt happen that often.

Now if I only knew what the hell was going on with the federal pension ...he will, he wont, he will, he wont.................Please forgive me but I am really hard as a federal retiree of being a poitical football be it cancellation of benefits or government shutdown or anything else.