Harry and Meghan = Daddy and Momma!

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Harry and Meghan = Daddy and Momma!

Post by clemencia2us »

Glad that they were able to get their family started quickly.

They are sort of an "older" couple and sometimes there are issues. Congratulations.

Hmm - I wonder if she had to be checked out for fertility? Didn't they do that in the olden days for royals? :shock:
Sandy

Post by Sandy »

clemencia2us wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:01 am Glad that they were able to get their family started quickly.

They are sort of an "older" couple and sometimes there are issues. Congratulations.

Hmm - I wonder if she had to be checked out for fertility? Didn't they do that in the olden days for royals? :shock:
I really don't know if she would've had testing. Hmmm. Good question. But it IS a happy announcement.
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

How exciting for the two of them. Can't wait to see the little prince or princess.
Sandy

Post by Sandy »

littlemiss63 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:38 pm How exciting for the two of them. Can't wait to see the little prince or princess.
I know! And, of course, everyone will start talking of twins (which for Meghan and Harry would be great!)
ohjodi

Post by ohjodi »

clemencia2us wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:01 am Glad that they were able to get their family started quickly.

The women were checked to determine if they were a virgin. I've heard that Diana was. I don't know about Sarah......but they discontinued that test thereabouts.
ohjodi