Harry and Meghan = Daddy and Momma!

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Re: Harry and Meghan = Daddy and Momma!

Post by alliesmama4 »

littlemiss63 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:38 pm How exciting for the two of them. Can't wait to see the little prince or princess.
Due to the long line from the throne they will not be a prince or princess.. Saw on a program today that if a boy he most likely will be an Earl or a Lord and if a girl I think she will be a Lady.. Princess Anne's children are Lord and Lady.. Although they said the Queen could change that if she wants to.. Some king in the past made the decision on the line of descent and titles. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

alliesmama4 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:59 pm
littlemiss63 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:38 pm How exciting for the two of them. Can't wait to see the little prince or princess.
Due to the long line from the throne they will not be a prince or princess.. Saw on a program today that if a boy he most likely will be an Earl or a Lord and if a girl I think she will be a Lady.. Princess Anne's children are Lord and Lady.. Although they said the Queen could change that if she wants to.. Some king in the past made the decision on the line of descent and titles. Janet Alliesmama
Well in that case I will be happy to see a little Lord or a little lady. LOL Just want them to have a healthy baby.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

littlemiss63 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:31 pm
alliesmama4 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:59 pm
Well in that case I will be happy to see a little Lord or a little lady. LOL Just want them to have a healthy baby.
I agree.. Meghan seems to have good eating habits and her mother is a yoga teacher so she should be in excellent health. My SIL had her last baby at 42 and she was a happy and healthy baby and now 32! Yikes where have all of the years gone.. Janet Alliesmama
Last edited by alliesmama4 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Janet Alliesmama
rinty

Post by rinty »

Princess Anne declined a title for both her children, they are simply styled Master Peter Phillips and Zara Philips. Good old Anne.

None of this Lord and Lady rubbish.

I hope the baby is a Ginger and they call it something like Ruby Glittersparkles ;) Or Dwayne.
rinty

Post by rinty »

ohjodi wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:48 pm
clemencia2us wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:01 am Glad that they were able to get their family started quickly.

They are sort of an "older" couple and sometimes there are issues. Congratulations.

Hmm - I wonder if she had to be checked out for fertility? Didn't they do that in the olden days for royals? :shock:
The women were checked to determine if they were a virgin. I've heard that Diana was. I don't know about Sarah......but they discontinued that test thereabouts.

Ohjodi I have to call for references on that Urban Myth :o I reckon you are 400 years out of date on that one. There was a lot of chatter about her being young and virginal , she was a chubby , sheltered 19 yr old Sloane Ranger but tested ?????? No way.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

rinty wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:02 pm Princess Anne declined a title for both her children, they are simply styled Master Peter Phillips and Zara Philips. Good old Anne.

None of this Lord and Lady rubbish.

I hope the baby is a Ginger and they call it something like Ruby Glittersparkles ;) Or Dwayne.
Rinty you make me laugh! I would love for them to break with tradition and come up with something sparklie..lol.

I knew Anne did not want titles for her children but did think they were Lord and Lady but I stand corrected..

I remember reading that Prince Andrew wanted to name one of his children with the name Annabelle it is somewhere and the Queen would not allow it.. That might have been an urban myth.. I know you had hoped for a baby 9 months from the day of the wedding but this is close enough for you I am sure.lol. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama