Daily Check in Oct 18, 2018

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Re: Daily Check in Oct 18, 2018

Post by Jackielou »

All tests are now completed.

All except my cholesterol were good. My cholesterol is high (kind of expected that one) so we are trying diet for 6 weeks and then a retest. Hopefully by following the guidelines of the doctor I can get it down a bit so that there is no need for meds. I might have to up the exercise in order to lose more weight and to get my body weight down a bit more. Healthy body weight means a lowering of cholesterol. I am reading more labels than ever.

I need to pop off and walk to get the mail now. Then pay bills online and start a bit of sewing.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Laundry is done

I am home. Went to the store to restock my spices. I cleaned half a shelf in the pantry - yeah me! I tell you, I have been doing the minimum here.

It is still raining. It is bad west of us. The videos of the over flowing rivers are shocking. Record setting rain. We had it pretty bad in 1998, but this is worse. Same month - 20 years ago.
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

Update:

I don't feel real good so I have canceled on the Catfish Dinner tonight. I just sent an e-mail to my Sunday School teacher to let him and his wife know. I haven't been driving at night because I don't have my new glasses for distance yet and after thinking about it, it would also be dark when we left there tonight. Don't want to take that chance. I can see a fair distance, but I'm just not comfortable with it. I could have asked someone to come and get me, but I'm not in the mood for that either.

I laid down to take a nap, but for some reason couldn't go to sleep either, so it will be an early night for me.