the short story

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
icfrugal1

the short story

Post by icfrugal1 »

so, my MIL has been in the ER both Mon and Weds, they finially said that it's a UTI.

She is sill is so much pain that my SIL, (her daughter) got them to come to MIL's house. The family has rented a hospital bed and wheelchair ect.

So a home care person came out and besides the UTI, which she is taking pills for, she has a pinched nerve!

Now a home nurse, PT, ect will becoming to her house, but it won't be until next week, then a wheelchair and bed will be supplied.

Thank God for my SIL, my MIL was in so much pain that she was ready to leave: us.

IC
Dgflorida

Re: the short story

Post by Dgflorida »

I hope things improve for her and the whole family.
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

Dgflorida wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:48 am I hope things improve for her and the whole family.

Thank you today it's better SIL is waiting for the pain killers to kick in so that she can clean her up for the day.

Bless SIL !!!

IC
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

hope she starts feeling better
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

icfrugal1 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:02 am so, my MIL has been in the ER both Mon and Weds, they finially said that it's a UTI.

She is sill is so much pain that my SIL, (her daughter) got them to come to MIL's house. The family has rented a hospital bed and wheelchair ect.

So a home care person came out and besides the UTI, which she is taking pills for, she has a pinched nerve!

Now a home nurse, PT, ect will becoming to her house, but it won't be until next week, then a wheelchair and bed will be supplied.

Thank God for my SIL, my MIL was in so much pain that she was ready to leave: us.

IC
IC, so sorry to hear about your MIL. I had been missing your posting and was hoping that you weren't sick. Prayers for your family.
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

icfrugal1 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:02 am so, my MIL has been in the ER both Mon and Weds, they finially said that it's a UTI.

IC
It is so horrible when someone is in such pain. I hope things improve rapidly for your MIL.