Daily Check in January 19, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
floridacatlover

Re: Daily Check in January 19, 2019

Post by floridacatlover » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:17 am

rinty wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:10 am
Saw that on breaking news last night.............every time that man comes up with something you do a double take, yes ? " He said what ???? He's doing what ?????
Trump is an idiot. Most people know it. Lazy, self-centered bully and an embarrassment for the U.S. around the world. Making it OK for “Christian” teens to taunt a Native American elder who happens to be a veteran.

As much as I like the Royal Family, I DO think that Philip and the Queen are acting VERY entitled. Giving their staff the task of calling to check on the ladies in the accident instead of calling themselves. Disgraceful. Not wearing seat belts. Stupid.

Thinking now that early December might be better than November for London and Bath Christmas Market. Trafalger tree goes up early December from what I read. Would LOVE to get a ticket to Royal Ballet Nutcracker but it looks difficult for non-Royal Opera House members. Don’t want to spend a fortune.