Daily check-in February 15, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
littlemiss63

Re: Daily check-in February 15, 2019

Post by littlemiss63 »

floridacatlover wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:29 pm I’m glad I’m not alone!

LittleMiss, if you have a Kohl’s near you, you might look there for bathroom rugs. I’ve bought a number of bathroom rugs there for my house and mom’s house and have been pleased. The last one I bought was 3-4 years ago. They have a terrible online ordering system because you have to buy $75 for free shipping. If you go to a store, though, look at their website and you’ll almost always find a 15% off coupon to print or put on your phone.
Thanks for the tip, I will look there. I washed these, but they didn't look any better so I am returning them. If they give me any flax, I will tell them well I washed to see if they'd look any better and they didn't so here they are. I will dispute the charge on my credit card for they give me 100% satisfaction with an item or they handle it.
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Hello all,
Have tried for 2 days to post…. I get it almost all typed and poof it's gone.

Back from supper at dads, baked cod, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese (nephew was there) salad and cottage cheese. They ate all of the mac and cheese so...that's good.
Home now and will have peanut butter cookies if I get a hunger. I love them.

Tomorrow is grocery shopping and errands . Hoping to find some meat bargains and some pull tags at Aldi's, Need some seafood and steaks, dads likes fish but not tuna. I am planning some oyster stew one night next week, I use the canned oysters from Aldi's and it works really well.

I had to put a major clean on the floors today, all of the mud and the dogs just don't mix KWIM?
Was going to buy choc chips for cookies, but in going thru the pantry I found a bag of choc chunks form the warehouse store, duh... can use them instead and they are milk choc, so even better.
Well that's all my news,
JCKitty
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

We hit a record high of 86 today. Gross. :evil:
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

Update:

Nearly all of last night's new snow melted off today, we got up to 40*F. Was supposed to get more snow tonight/tomorrow about 2am but I no longer see that storm on my weather app.

I did get back to sleep this morning, about 4:30.😁 I should have been Exhausted today, however I realized tonight that I Did go to bed at 8pm last night, so got 5.5 hours this morning, plus 2 more this morning so I got my usual amount.

Have been uploading receipts to my rewards apps; discovered items I bought at Smith's are available from Walmart only on Ibotta app. *sigh* Oh well.

Dd6 has hit a growth spurt, her size 5 pants are All too short for her. Good thing I have dd8’s outgrown clothes waiting for dd6. Dd8 now needs 10’s, hmm.

Dbro & Dsil msg’d me today to say they had seen ds16 at State Wrestling Tournment today; dsil sent a picture. That was soo nice!!

Dinner tonight was Domino’s pizza, the girl gave me me two $9 discounts, so we got 1 large, 3 gluten-free, and 1 box cheesy twists for $36. We have some leftovers even after all 6 of us stuffed ourselves. 🙂