daily check in March 3, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
colonialgirl

Re: daily check in March 3, 2019

Post by colonialgirl »

Kitty - is there a picture of the baby or any other mementos - like a rattle or lock of hair? If so - include those in the framing and be sure and write the story on the back. I am going to do this with my brother's cub scout cap and kerchief and a picture of him taken wearing it. Such a sweet memory.
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

LogicsHere wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:13 am Good morning all.

Not happy right now, first because of the snow expected, but what can you do. And second because my sister has me SO angry right now I could spit tacks.

I emailed my nephew to get some information on a wifi router because I don't have one and really could use one as I get free wifi with my cable company. He called me a couple of times to talk to me about it, what model to get, sent me a diagram and wanting to know if I had any questions. I don't know how to use the call waiting feature, I end up losing both calls when I try it and that's happened way too many times so I just don't attempt it any longer and she knows that. Well she called during one of the conversations earlier in the day and then she called again at another one. She angrily said "were you sleeping" and then when I told her that her son and she didn't let me finish the conversation and hung up. I thought we got cut off accidentally but no she hung up and would not pick up my return calls.

I have NEVER in my life seen anyone so jealous because I talked with her son my nephew. I've begun to think that the reason why I don't have any relationship with my niece is because she (my sister) just doesn't want me to talk with her and has turned her daughter against me - but they take the help I give them. I don't understand. What does she think that I'll replace her? He's her son and nothing is going to change that. We had also gotten to talk about the care I gave his grandmother and he told me that if it ever happened that his mother needed care he'd be there for her. I'm not trying to be his mother and I didn't call him . . . he ended up calling me to go over the router information.

The thing is he calls her fairly often and she doesn't pick up his calls. Last week when he called her she let the call go two, three days and then when I asked if she had gotten back to him, she texted him. What ticks me off even more is that whenever she calls me all she does is complain about this one and that one and how her husband yada yada yada.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. She really does need professional help. I've never seen anyone so unhappy and angry with her life as she. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Sorry but I'm really upset right now.
My sister acts like that sometimes too, but mainly when she finds out that I've been in contact with her ex-husband (he hates him, but none of the rest of us do-I still count him as part of my family).

((HUgs))
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

Quilter51 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:08 am Today I am going to make a list of all my unfinished projects and everything I need to finish them, as well as everything creative I have in supplies to see how many things I can make and keep myself busy with around the house without spending much more.
I should do that too, but I'm too lazy... plus I think that I've lost some of my quilt projects; or maybe they are simply stashed in a box somewhere. :D