Okay, so we know there are chores to be done, but...

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ambereyedmonkey

Re: Okay, so we know there are chores to be done, but...

Post by ambereyedmonkey »

i have done the eggs with old silk ties. it is very interesting and you never know how they will turn out until you unwrap them. each one is a surprise.

edited to delete illegal attachment.
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

I have a lot of responsibilities at this point in my life but....I try to have fun things going on also.
I LOVE to read, it takes me away when I can't have a vacation. I also love to "research" on the computer , which really means I just love to pick a subject and look up everything I can find, I know you can't believe everything on the internet but I am smart enough to dig out facts when needed.
My college education was in Art, I used to paint...a lot but for some reason lost interest. Now I like to admire other peoples work. I am also a potter, have a kiln in my garage. I haven't devoted any time to it in awhile, but will when the time is right again. My interests seem to have seasons...My check-ins probably sound like I am a slave to my home but I am really not. I love a clean house and I truly love my home, it brings me great joy to arrange décor, change things out and find bits and pieces when we go "junking".
Walking my property, finding interesting pieces of nature to pick up and display in interesting ways, spending all the time I can with my girls and grands. As strange as it may sound I have always been "in love" with my kids and grands I just love to be around them. When my girls were babies I held them as much as possible, people used to say too much but my answer was always the same," they are mine and I will do as I please" in my mind was telling them to piss up a rope. LOL

JCKitty
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

jckitty wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:04 pm I have a lot of responsibilities at this point in my life but....I try to have fun things going on also.
I LOVE to read, it takes me away when I can't have a vacation. I also love to "research" on the computer , which really means I just love to pick a subject and look up everything I can find, I know you can't believe everything on the internet but I am smart enough to dig out facts when needed.
My college education was in Art, I used to paint...a lot but for some reason lost interest. Now I like to admire other peoples work. I am also a potter, have a kiln in my garage. I haven't devoted any time to it in awhile, but will when the time is right again. My interests seem to have seasons...My check-ins probably sound like I am a slave to my home but I am really not. I love a clean house and I truly love my home, it brings me great joy to arrange décor, change things out and find bits and pieces when we go "junking".
Walking my property, finding interesting pieces of nature to pick up and display in interesting ways, spending all the time I can with my girls and grands. As strange as it may sound I have always been "in love" with my kids and grands I just love to be around them. When my girls were babies I held them as much as possible, people used to say too much but my answer was always the same," they are mine and I will do as I please" in my mind was telling them to piss up a rope. LOL

JCKitty
seems like you are creating art with your finds and decor
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

jckitty wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:04 pm I have a lot of responsibilities at this point in my life but....I try to have fun things going on also.

JCKitty
I also am "in love" with my kids and grands. I don't think you can ever hold a baby "too much"