Daily Check In March 17, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
littlemiss63

Re: Daily Check In March 17, 2019

Post by littlemiss63 »

floridacatlover wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:57 pm LittleMiss, my Gators are going to the Big Dance! Number 10 seed in the West. Will play Nevada on Thursday. Fingers crossed.

Kentucky is number 2 seed. Not sure what region.
Hey,

Kentucky will be in the West Region and will play Thursday Night against Abilene Christian. Will keep fingers crossed for both Florida and Kentucky to win their games and advance.
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

alliesmama4 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:16 pm There are people in Ireland that are called Scotch Irish because they did immigrate to Ireland from Scotland. So things could be right with him coming from Ireland but originally from Scotland.
Yes Janet, that's what Ancestry had mentioned in my DNA results. They told me about the migration of especially Highland farmers in the late 1600 and 1700's. I was a bit surprised as I have very dark hair and a fair complexion. My mother had green eyes and my father blue. Mine are a greyish blue colour with specks of green - a bit unusual.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Mrscreative wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:03 pm Yes Janet, that's what Ancestry had mentioned in my DNA results. They told me about the migration of especially Highland farmers in the late 1600 and 1700's. I was a bit surprised as I have very dark hair and a fair complexion. My mother had green eyes and my father blue. Mine are a greyish blue colour with specks of green - a bit unusual.
Your eyes sound beautiful.I just have plain old brown. lol
Janet Alliesmama