Daily Check-In March 20, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
littlemiss63

Re: Daily Check-In March 20, 2019

Post by littlemiss63 »

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Beautiful day here in Tennessee and I can feel Spring in the air. I was surprised to see on my calendar this morning that it officially starts today. Guess it can move around, traditionally I had always thought it was the 21st, but apparently not. I think I read somewhere that in 2020 it will be the 19th. Oh, well everything else in the world is changing so why not Spring????

My doctors appointment means some more testing, so the waiting begins. I hate the waiting, but it is what it is.

I need to run a few errands so will get that out of the way the rest of the day. I did do about 30 minutes of housework before leaving for the Dr's appointment, so housework is finished.

I hope that everyone has a great day.
BevMoore

Post by BevMoore »

Good morning,
I am increasing my purse strings by bits and dribs :) This morning I notice my produce box had not been delivered so I called to find out the status. It turns out it was delivered across the street so I went to get it (thankfully it wasn't raining). The company is giving me a $10 credit on my account for having to chase down the box. Yesterday with DS's help I was able to cancel the Microsoft Office subscription DS had used for college. Since he now has his degree we no longer need the account. The other day I called a company I get a supplement from to suspend my delivery this month since I already have quite a bit. Not only as I able to do that but was able to reduce my order by almost half so I can eventually use up what I get every month. Next is to call a winery I belong to to cancel my wine club membership. I need to cut back on how much wine I get. I have two more wine clubs to cancel after that but will wait until the one year is over.

Rainy today but not real cold. I will be going to a friends later to pick up some lemons she offered me. I will juice and then freeze.

Bev
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Lots of beautiful bluebonnets in the area. Most we’ve had in years

But this afternoon I think my allergy free days are over.

Throat is feeling weird and nose is runny. Been sneezing too. Yuck
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

LWolfT wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:18 am Good morning ...
Getting springlike temps today, but they come with rain.

Off for a bit of a road trip yesterday. While the trip was good, it did a number on my back — aggravated the tendon/bursitis issue in my hip. So trying to get the kinks worked out.
On the bright side, I officially have health insurance again!!! Finally got everything through the systems. Hopefully, renewal will be a lot easier.

Today, have some bills/paperwork, etc., to deal with. Was going to get milk, but not sure that going out is a good idea today.
Wolf so glad you now have insurance. It is such a worry when you do not have it. Hope your back starts to improve soon..
Janet Alliesmama