Daily Check In March 22, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In March 22, 2019

Post by clemencia2us »

Hope you feel better Florida Cat Lover. I sometimes wake up feeling that way.

This morning i was thinking sometimes i think too much? See more thinking

So i THINK i must take after my father. He could sit and contemplate life and read for hours. My mom liked to be out and about like her side of the family. I see these people that do that - older than me and with many ailments, and i wonder how they do it or WHY? Why not stay home and relax? Are they trying to get away from something? See more thinking.

Like my constantly weed pulling/ window washing sister. Is it a way to escape?
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

I sort of slept okay

Will have to stop these late night meals. The COD always calls and asks what i want. I will have to cut that out. Affects my hiatal hernia.

It is kind of cloudy. We might get some showers.

We are meeting for lunch. It is fish friday. But this will be the third day of fish for me, so might try something else.

Hope all have a great day
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Good morning everyone,

I'm off to walking club shortly and happy for the escape! The furnace installers arrived first thing this morning and are in the process of removing our old furnace. I'm happy to be escaping all the chaos! At first there was some confusion as they brought a different furnace than the one we had agreed upon. However once we contacted the manufacturer we discovered our model is a newer one with more features so we are happy to accept the offer. We felt badly delaying the workers by about half an hour. We couldn't reach the owner of this company either.

It's very noisy downstairs! Leaving now,

Creative
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

I understand the anxiety feeling too. It is like "what am I forgetting, what am I forgetting". However, after talking to snowbird, I realize that I am not as bad off as some. She is very uptight about a lot of things all the time, it seems. Telling her that she made great decisions about her house paint, roof, trim etc seems to be needed to settle her down even a little. She sometimes comes across so strong, but she is really uptight.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Dgflorida wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:37 am I understand the anxiety feeling too. It is like "what am I forgetting, what am I forgetting". However, after talking to snowbird, I realize that I am not as bad off as some. She is very uptight about a lot of things all the time, it seems. Telling her that she made great decisions about her house paint, roof, trim etc seems to be needed to settle her down even a little. She sometimes comes across so strong, but she is really uptight.
I forget nothing. In fact i get irritated when i am asked the same question several times. :lol:

Your neighbor isn't looking for answers, she is just running things out loud. The usual things that run in her head, she vocalizes. No need to reassure her.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Dgflorida wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:37 am I understand the anxiety feeling too. It is like "what am I forgetting, what am I forgetting". However, after talking to snowbird, I realize that I am not as bad off as some. She is very uptight about a lot of things all the time, it seems. Telling her that she made great decisions about her house paint, roof, trim etc seems to be needed to settle her down even a little. She sometimes comes across so strong, but she is really uptight.
My anxiety is regarding your President. I did not get agitated with Richard Nixon so what is different now I wonder. Maybe completely eliminate all news from my life. I’d miss Twitter where I get Figure Skating and Kate Middleton news but accidentally see tweets that make me want to scream.