Do You Have any "Side Hustles" to Make Money?

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
2dogs+someCats

Do You Have any "Side Hustles" to Make Money?

Post by 2dogs+someCats »

Just wondering if anyone else has any side jobs that bring in a little extra money. I have a few - none of them bring in much - but every little bit helps.

I do "HITS" on Amazon Mechanical Turk, write for Textbroker.com, do dog sitting/walking, and some online surveys. I was doing some mystery shopping but it's too difficult now that I don't have internet at home to complete the reports, etc. on time. I was also selling on Amazon for awhile (books, etc.) but it's too time consuming to source inventory, etc. with having a full time job, a house to take care of + 2 dogs and 4 cats.

All total, I get about $300 a year from the dog care and around another $300 (in money or gift cards) from all the others combined. I feel it is worth it. I don't stress about getting to every survey, article order, etc. like I once did when I was in "financial panic" - but as long as I can find the time I will continue to do these things.
ChristmasTrees

Re: Do You Have any "Side Hustles" to Make Money?

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Hi Sheila~
No side hustles here, but my niece makes a LOT of money dog sitting.
BevMoore

Post by BevMoore »

My main side hustle has been subbing for the school district but I am slowly phasing that out except for doing some yard duty so I can get my exercise in. I also have a real estate client I represent at business meetings twice a month because she also teaches school.

Bev
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

No but i should.

I am thinking of starting a sales page just for my small town. I hate dealing with anyone else.

There are a lot of things i want to get rid of and i don't want to give them away!
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

I do m turk, and insta gc, I dont do swagbucks. On mturk I sort by for which you are qualified and then highest amount. I have sewn and made money, not doing it now but as we head towards summer i may look ahead to holiday and team items. I did online search for almost a year on fiverr and other freelance sites.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

What other kinds of side jobs would you consider