Good News RE: CT Scan!

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
randamax

Good News RE: CT Scan!

Post by randamax »

I finally got a message from my oncologist yesterday about the results of my CT scan. It seemed to take a while, but I figured that the longer it took, it meant that it was good news. In my experience, they call you quickly with bad news - because you need to begin to take action ASAP - whereas with good news, it can wait a bit.

Anyway...

The scan showed that the metastatic disease is stable, no progression of disease! No new tumors and many of the tumors that are there have shrunk with the drug therapy I did. The greatest shrinkage in one particularly large tumor in my liver.

YAYAY!!! Bottom line is that everything is stable, and there is, in fact, some improvement. That's terrific news! Kevin and I are going to our favorite breakfast place Saturday morning to celebrate.

Thank God. Life is SO good! Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes. I appreciate every single one.
floridacatlover

Re: Good News RE: CT Scan!

Post by floridacatlover »

Wonderful, wonderful news!
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

randamax wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:12 am I finally got a message from my oncologist yesterday about the results of my CT scan. It seemed to take a while, but I figured that the longer it took, it meant that it was good news. In my experience, they call you quickly with bad news - because you need to begin to take action ASAP - whereas with good news, it can wait a bit.

Anyway...

The scan showed that the metastatic disease is stable, no progression of disease! No new tumors and many of the tumors that are there have shrunk with the drug therapy I did. The greatest shrinkage in one particularly large tumor in my liver.

YAYAY!!! Bottom line is that everything is stable, and there is, in fact, some improvement. That's terrific news! Kevin and I are going to our favorite breakfast place Saturday morning to celebrate.

Thank God. Life is SO good! Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes. I appreciate every single one.
Randa I am so happy for you..
Janet Alliesmama
colonialgirl

Post by colonialgirl »

I could use some good news. This is fantastic!
RecoveringDreamer

Post by RecoveringDreamer »

randamax wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:12 am I finally got a message from my oncologist yesterday about the results of my CT scan. It seemed to take a while, but I figured that the longer it took, it meant that it was good news. In my experience, they call you quickly with bad news - because you need to begin to take action ASAP - whereas with good news, it can wait a bit.

Anyway...

That is wonderful! Glad to hear it!
A Life Beyond Money
Self Sufficiency. Simple Living. Frugality.

www.alifebeyondmoney.blogspot.com
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

Randa,

I am thrilled beyond words, fantastic news. God is good and I believe in prayer with all my heart. Will continue to pray for him to keep his arms wrapped around you, protecting you. Go reorganize that freezer girlfriend!!!!