Good News RE: CT Scan!

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ChristmasTrees

Re: Good News RE: CT Scan!

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Randa!!!!!!!! Tears of joy for you and Kevin!!!!!
ShawnH1964

Post by ShawnH1964 »

Wonderful news! Happy Day :-)
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Wonderful news Randa.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
delighted99

Post by delighted99 »

That's great news!! Amen!!
randamax wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:12 am I finally got a message from my oncologist yesterday about the results of my CT scan. It seemed to take a while, but I figured that the longer it took, it meant that it was good news. In my experience, they call you quickly with bad news - because you need to begin to take action ASAP - whereas with good news, it can wait a bit.

Anyway...

The scan showed that the metastatic disease is stable, no progression of disease! No new tumors and many of the tumors that are there have shrunk with the drug therapy I did. The greatest shrinkage in one particularly large tumor in my liver.

YAYAY!!! Bottom line is that everything is stable, and there is, in fact, some improvement. That's terrific news! Kevin and I are going to our favorite breakfast place Saturday morning to celebrate.

Thank God. Life is SO good! Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes. I appreciate every single one.
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

I am so happy for you and wish you continued good health!
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Happy for you. Congrats.