Daily Check In May 18, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In May 18, 2019

Post by clemencia2us » Sat May 18, 2019 3:03 pm

floridacatlover wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:54 pm
Clem, tell me to mind my own business if I’m being too personal.

But are you still taking the med you were taking awhile ago, began with letter c but I can’t recall the name? I think it was a slight antidepressant. Maybe think about starting it again. I’m thinking of talking with my doctor at the end of this month about something similar. (((Hugs)))
I did start taking it again. This is my second week so hopefully it will help! Thanks

Hope you feel better also

floridacatlover

Re: Daily Check In May 18,

Post by floridacatlover » Sat May 18, 2019 3:21 pm

clemencia2us wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:03 pm
I did start taking it again. This is my second week so hopefully it will help! Thanks

Hope you feel better also
🙂

icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 » Sat May 18, 2019 5:22 pm

Good afternoon,

It's raining now. :(

But the dog and pup are walked. I weed whacked the front, and we went to the store before the rain.

Yesterday Goldie and I saw the trainer again, she gave me some more pointers on walking Goldie.

I am using a E-Collar with her, it just points here in the right direction.

The trainer uses the e-collars for training. Don't worry, she is not being shocked, !!!

I'm watching a lot of L&O SVU, I am so thankful for my parents. I have to hope that they can feel my thankfulness in heaven.

IC

MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat » Sat May 18, 2019 5:51 pm

I think a real picture of retirement among frugal people is not well understood. Having time just makes frugal folk even thriftier.
Mackie

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou » Sat May 18, 2019 6:30 pm

MackerelCat wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 5:51 pm
I think a real picture of retirement among frugal people is not well understood. Having time just makes frugal folk even thriftier.
True that unless you are my Hubby. Seems he enjoys spending money more now than before.

jckitty

Post by jckitty » Sat May 18, 2019 7:28 pm

Hello all,
late check for me but as usual I have been busy...
This AM was the town wide garage sales that we attend. I did really well, found 5 tops that will fit me and that I like and they were a bargain because they were having a shove it in a bag for 3.00 sale.
I was also able to find some things for my "adopted grandbaby girl" the momma is friend to us and she just moved here from Florida, she has to wait 65 days to take her nurse license test for Indiana so is working at the nursery until she can take the test. Baby girl is 8 months old and we are helping to outfit her. Baby clothes are cheap and they grow out of them so fast.

It got up to 86 degrees today, too hot ,too fast. My A/C won't be installed until next week...but I was able to keep the temps down in the house by shutting the curtains and opening the windows top and bottom. The humidity sucks tho…

Grass needs mowed again, will have to wait until after Tuesday as I have an eye doctor appointment and cannot take a chance of getting dust or anything in my eye as this is me "pressure check" appointment. Hoping for enough improvement that I can safely order new contact lens.

Well that's all I have to report,
JCKitty