My Daddy

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
jckitty

My Daddy

Post by jckitty » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:46 pm

It is with profound sadness that I am telling all of you here on the forum, that my daddy passed this morning at about 10:30 AM
I was with him all morning and my DD came in about 20 minutes before he passed.
It was very peaceful, thank the Good Lord
I held his hand, talked to him about my mom and brothers, told him it was okay and that I would be okay and he was gone.

I am beyond sad and feeling a little disoriented, it will take me awhile to find my new normal.

Thank you to all for holding us up in thoughts and prayer.

JCKitty

floridacatlover

Re: My Daddy

Post by floridacatlover » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:20 pm

Kitty, I’m crying as I read this. Massive hugs to you. Even though we have never met “in real life” I feel so close to you. You were the BEST daughter to your dad and I know that your mom in heaven is so proud of you. I don’t know what more to say. I’m a very emotional person and I feel so sad. I know that you will have a major void in your life. Lean on you DDs. I am with you in spirit. I admire you so much. My love to you. Barbara.

rinty

Post by rinty » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:36 pm

jckitty wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:46 pm
It is with profound sadness that I am telling all of you here on the forum, that my daddy passed this morning at about 10:30 AM
I held his hand, talked to him about my mom and brothers, told him it was okay and that I would be okay and he was gone.

I am beyond sad and feeling a little disoriented, it will take me awhile to find my new normal.

JCKitty
I am so, so sorry, you could not have been a better daughter and he must have felt so loved by you. I am glad you were there for him and that you say his passing was peaceful. Prayers said for your comfort, bless you x (((hugs))) Rinty

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:48 pm

jckitty wrote:

JCKitty
So very saddened to read this. You were a wonderful daughter to him and his leaving you will leave a very large void in your life. As others have said lean on the support system that surrounds you.

God bless.

randamax

Post by randamax » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:23 pm

Oh, I am so very sorry for your loss. This must just be devastating for you. I remember the feeling as if it just happened. My heart just aches for you. Lifting you up in prayers. Please take things slow and remember to be gentle with yourself.

littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:11 pm

jckitty wrote:

JCKitty
Kitty, there are no words to tell you how sad I am to read this. You are a wonderful daughter and he was so blessed to have you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.