My Daddy

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
LWolfT

Re: My Daddy

Post by LWolfT » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:30 am

((((Hugs))) Kitty ....

DianeMNurse

Post by DianeMNurse » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:24 am

I am so sad for your loss. Sending thoughts for peace & comfort.

It is with profound sadness that I am telling all of you here on the forum, that my daddy passed this morning at about 10:30 AM
I was with him all morning and my DD came in about 20 minutes before he passed.
It was very peaceful, thank the Good Lord
I held his hand, talked to him about my mom and brothers, told him it was okay and that I would be okay and he was gone.

I am beyond sad and feeling a little disoriented, it will take me awhile to find my new normal.

Thank you to all for holding us up in thoughts and prayer.

JCKitty
[/quote]

LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:06 pm

So sorry for your loss.

ephofma

Post by ephofma » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:24 pm

Dear Kitty,

I just read the post about your father passing. I am so sorry. You were a wonderful daughter and friend to your father. I know you will miss him tremendously; but, he will always be with you. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Carleen

Post by Carleen » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:45 pm

Oh, Kitty - I'm so sad to hear about the passing of your Daddy. My Daddy has been gone for 18 months and I miss him as if it just happened. Sometimes, I could swear I hear his voice... Everyday he'd say "I miss my Alice:. (My mother who has been gone for nine years.)

I have no words of wisdom for you but I will pray that you achieve some sense of peace of heart, mind and soul.
Carleen...
Listening for the Shout
1 Thes. 4:16-17