This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
- Posts: 2180
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:46 am
Oh my ... prayers definitely going out for you. They can do so much now, and it was caught early. (((Hugs)))
- Posts: 893
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:04 pm
Take it easy Gayle and listen to your body. You've got this!
- Posts: 2132
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:55 pm
Hugs, prayers, and good thoughts going out to you.
- Posts: 1786
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:01 am
- Location: Central Illinois
I am so very sorry to hear of your health problem. But early detection is the key - hubs is now 8 years into 2 cancers and has no signs of cancer at all. So think good thoughts. I will pray for you and your recovery.
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:06 pm
Gayle I am so sorry to hear this news. Sending lots of prayers your way.
- Posts: 2591
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:44 pm
Gayle, I am so sorry, but it is very good news that it was caught early. And treatment is so much better than it used to be. *hugs*