Daily check in Aug 14, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ownedbydogs

Re: Daily check in Aug 14, 2019

Post by ownedbydogs »

mbrudnic wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:20 am Good Morning,

Right now it looks like I am the only one logged on, so I will write.

I was able to snag a hair appointment for last night. Now I want to color it.

I put an essential oil blend on my hip before bed last night. I am amazed at how much it helped. Tonight I go to the Y and have my orientation/assessment.

Have a great day,
Maggie
what blend did you get and where? My hip and back pain is almost unbearable at times.
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

CG,
Wow, I did not know PanAway was that expensive. Essential Oils are like spices, some are more abundant and available than others. My favorite oils, Peppermint, Lavender and Lemon are not that expensive. And you use them in drops, so they tend to last long. I suspect PanAway uses a more exotic, rare oil. Probably the Helichrysum.

I have 2 small bottles that were given to us from my former MIL.
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

mbrudnic wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:12 pm PanAway from Young Living. My former MIL is into YL big time. She would buy packages of various blends and give us ones she did not use. Ex liked the PanAway.

I can't help but wonder if I was doing something (tensing, laying funny) that aggravated the issue at night. I have only been slightly sore today.
Thanks Maggie!