Daily check in Aug 14, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily check in Aug 14, 2019

Post by clemencia2us »

I sort of tossed and turned all night.

I set my alarm for 7 but was up before then. I took the pets out, had a cup of coffee, got dressed and went for my walk. Did three miles today. It was nice out there. Worked up a good sweat. Felt great. Tomorrow i plan on doing five.

I can already feel that i am losing excess whatever. My bra doesn't fit as tight and my tee is feeling looser. I generally start losing inches from the top down! :lol:

My tummy rolls are shrinking too. So glad. It was getting bad. Clothes still fit, but not loosely.

Will work on clearing out another raised bed today

Hope all have a great day.
LWolfT

Post by LWolfT »

Good afternoon ...
Sunny and somewhat humid after yesterday's drizzles.

Off and running the past couple of days. Got the new crown ... pretty comfortable (though it was a tussle to get the bite just right.)

DH is off, hopefully gettting title/registration taken care of on his car. He volunteered to take my car back to the tire shop later today, so we'll see what they tell him.

Just having a difficult time with meal planning ... right now. Can't seem to stay more than a day ahead ... (and not getting a lot of leftovers out of the meals I am making.)
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

mbrudnic wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:20 am Good Morning,

Right now it looks like I am the only one logged on, so I will write.

I was able to snag a hair appointment for last night. Now I want to color it.

I put an essential oil blend on my hip before bed last night. I am amazed at how much it helped. Tonight I go to the Y and have my orientation/assessment.

Have a great day,
Maggie
Wow Maggie...what oil blend did you use?
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

alliesmama4 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:52 am Just saying Hi to stay in the loop. Teddi is sick again and my ALS is acting up. Nothing really bad just get overwhelming fatigue so need to conserve my energy for household things.
Hope you both feel better!
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

ChristmasTrees wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:05 pm Wow Maggie...what oil blend did you use?
Me too I am curious about the oil blend..
Janet Alliesmama
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I saw the nurse practitioner at my Drs this morning. I mentioned that my right ear had started bothering me. I explained that I don’t have normal feeling in my ears because of surgery.

I have fluid in my right ear, with the beginning of an infection. He wrote a Rx for an antibiotic. I asked the front desk staff to cancel my ride home and took a Taxi to H-E-B to pick up the Rx plus some yogurt.

When I got home I fixed a quick dinner and then took a nap.

Penny