Daily Check In August 19, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
mbrudnic

Re: Daily Check In August 19, 2019

Post by mbrudnic » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:04 pm

Hi all,

We had a bit of rain last night. Kitty and LWolfT's storms did not make it to me. But it is humid.

I say=w the GYN today. He sent me for blood tests to see if I am menopausal and schedule an ultrasound next Monday and then an Endometrial biopsy after the results of the Ultrasound are read. He said he did not feel any tumors and there was a low chance of cancer. I am feeling rather calm. My hormones have always been wonky, so I am kind of used to it.

Have a great day,
Maggie

floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:13 pm

mbrudnic wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:04 pm
Hi all,

We had a bit of rain last night. Kitty and LWolfT's storms did not make it to me. But it is humid.

I say=w the GYN today. He sent me for blood tests to see if I am menopausal and schedule an ultrasound next Monday and then an Endometrial biopsy after the results of the Ultrasound are read. He said he did not feel any tumors and there was a low chance of cancer. I am feeling rather calm. My hormones have always been wonky, so I am kind of used to it.

Have a great day,
Maggie
Maggie, a few years ago I had an ultrasound and an endometrial biopsy. I had had pain but no bleeding. Like you, I was pretty sure it wasn’t cancer after reading up on it. I got my results after the biopsy in less than a week. The biopsy isn’t fun but it doesn’t take long. Hang in there.

icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:26 pm

getting ready for my pool party in a couple of weeks, cleaning up the back yard, then the wind blows and again and again LOL

DH is helping me, in the sense that he has a much better eye then I do for placement of tables etc.

At least he is not upset about me having people over .

Bread proofing , laundry done and put away, as soon as DH empties the dishwasher, I'll start filling it again.

I'm hoping tat DH will go upstairs today to see the work that I had done in the master bedroom bathroom. (Door to bathroom removed, and door to shower removed and replaced with shower curtain. )

IC

mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:49 pm

floridacatlover wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:13 pm
Maggie, a few years ago I had an ultrasound and an endometrial biopsy. I had had pain but no bleeding. Like you, I was pretty sure it wasn’t cancer after reading up on it. I got my results after the biopsy in less than a week. The biopsy isn’t fun but it doesn’t take long. Hang in there.
I got the results of my FSH levels and they are not in the post menopausal range. Bummer on one hand, but good on the other. LOL!

floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:04 pm

mbrudnic wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:49 pm
I got the results of my FSH levels and they are not in the post menopausal range. Bummer on one hand, but good on the other. LOL!
So does that mean you will not need the ultrasound and biopsy?

mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:42 pm

floridacatlover wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:04 pm
So does that mean you will not need the ultrasound and biopsy?
I don't know. The blood test results are automatically posted to my health account. I have not seen a message from the Doc.