Daily Check-in September 19, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ChristmasTrees

Re: Daily Check-in September 19, 2019

Post by ChristmasTrees »

gaylejackson2 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:16 pm I feel shell-shocked!! My surgeon’s office just called me! Instead of the estimated month before surgery, I Now Have 4 DAYS!! Surgery is scheduled for Sept 23rd!! 😮😳😮😳😮😳😮😳😮😳😮

I’m fine though, just 😳😳 and repeating myself, and no i didn't just put the eggs in my recipe cupboard, and put an empty dirt salsa bottle on the pantry. 😉

So MUCH TO DO!!
Gayle Honey. PLEASE listen to me. You MUST put YOU first right now. It is IMPERATIVE to your health and healing.
Your children will not starve....your DH will manage (only if he knows he has to) Your church is aware of the situation.
Take a deep breath. You can NOT clean your house from top to bottom....cook and bake a month's worth of food...anticipate your family's every need.
You need to get YOURSELF ready. That is not optional. Ask your church to pay special attention to your little children. Your older children need to step up and help...this is also not optional.
You will be fine....but make no mistake.....this is a big deal. You MUST be allowed to rest and heal after your surgery.
Love to you,
Trees
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Jackielou wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:07 pm Hope you had a great time.
Thanks Jackie!
BevMoore

Post by BevMoore »

>Boy Maggie, I sure agree with you about FB and you are right about the "bulling posts" great way to put it

The other thing that I hate on FB are the "mystery" posts "pray for >>>>>>>>>>" but not telling you for what so to speak then people asking what and then PM to some people . I don't reply to those.

And the "I'm trimming my FB list, so then people FB saying pls keep me on your list. I don't reply to those either and as far as I know I have not been "cut" LOL<

I get annoyed at vague posting...it's like a person wants to keep you in permanent suspense but never tells you exactly what she means.

Bev
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Miss Gayle

See this as a blessing. Get this surgery over and done with!
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

gaylejackson2 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:20 pm Its another day in paradise. :cry: :cry:

Apparently I cannot even write my feeling in my private journal without being vilified for what I write down!!! Dh is furious with me over something I wrote in My Journal (that according to him is there for my posterity to read, didn't know he is my posterity). I’ll have to reread everything I’ve written to see what was so horrible that he is being so nasty about.

First he was sooo happy that my surgery was moved up, now I’m a horrible person again.

I think I’d better dump All of my tabs or log put of everything, just to keep him from snooping even more in my life.

Its really humid & gray cloudy outside, maybe God will cry with me tonight.
Gayle, not to "stir you up" but what THE HELL was he dong looking at your writings???

Even my DH would never do that.

But to be fair my DH doesn't care enough to look LOL, I am NOT saying that your DH can use caring as an excuse for invading your privacy !!!!

Love and prayers to you.

IC