Is the Coronavirus affecting you

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
DesertNay

Re: Is the Coronavirus affecting you

Post by DesertNay »

My husband and I both had reactions to our 2nd Moderna vaccination. My husband had a 101.9 fever. We both had terrible body aches, fatigue and I had a bad headache. I said that I finally understood the concept of herd immunity. I felt like a herd of buffalo had run over my body. We slept most of the day after receiving the vaccine, but woke up the next day feeling almost normal. By mid-day, all of the symptoms disappeared.
SandiSAHM

Post by SandiSAHM »

Had the 2nd Moderna vaccine yesterday. Fever is 101.4 and I feel like I've been hit by a small truck.

Which is only funny because this is the sickest I've felt in years, and the reason is.... I don't want to get sick :lol: !

This too shall pass.
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

So I got my second Pfizer yesterday evening. I am ready to go to sleep at 7 PM. And my arm muscle is sore. All livable. DS2 just texted me that he got his 1st shot of Pfizer. He remembers a reaction as a kid to a vaccine. I took him to the doctor and then he, DS1 and I hit the road for vacation in Williamsburg VA. Ex was working out of town. We times everything just right to pull up at the airport in Newport News to get him. DS can be a Dram king at times, so I basically ignored him. LOL he was breathing fine. He said he felt awful and I think he did not eat. Not my best Mom moment. LOL
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

wow - our county just announced that they are having 30 straight days of vaccine clinics.

A thousand shots each day!
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

My province has moved back into stricter guidelines. Churches/places of worship can hold no more than 30 people at a service, you are also back to staying in your household bubble. We can still go out shopping and are not limited to essentials like Creatives province. Still this is making me want to gather supplies, cause how long before it changes back to a stiffer lockdown yet.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Got my second shot today. Lets see how this turns out.