Is the Coronavirus affecting you

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
gaylejackson2

Re: Is the Coronavirus affecting you

Post by gaylejackson2 »

According to my nurse friend, our county is open to 16yo & up for the vaccine--and is a walk-in visit to the county health building; I'm not sure what the rest of Utah is like. She said that they opened vaccine slots in late February-early March to all preexisting conditions.

I have Not Yet gone to get the vaccine. Yes, I Know with my cancer & chemo history, that I probably should get it. However, right now it is a voluntary thing, but this Fall it supposedly will become mandatory to get IF I want to continue as a Substitute Teacher (which I do). I shall wait until then; besides until I got cancer & went through chemotherapy, I had a really great immune system.
Beverley

Post by Beverley »

I am getting my second shot today at 11:15. Then wait the two weeks and hopefully start doing a few things again.

Bev
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Texas also opened up vaccinations for younger folks - 19 and up
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Just read that France is going into lockdown again. New strains of the virus
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

clemencia2us wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:07 pm Just read that France is going into lockdown again. New strains of the virus
Yep, their 4th lockdown.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

I got a text from the super spreader.

I don't know why it irritates me so much when she texts. So yea still affecting me that way - :mrgreen:

She made me mad. And she is still out there spreading germs. She is not the type to stay at home.