Royal dishes

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ohjodi

Royal dishes

Post by ohjodi »

Apparently, Meghan and Harry have moved to LOS ANGELES. I'm sure their 180 day limit in Canada was up.

A US NAVY hospital ship has docked at the Port of Los Angeles. L.A. isn't really the best place to be right now. They'd be better off flying back to the UK and hunkering down at Frogmore, IMO

Television and movie production has shut down, so she won't be getting job any time soon. They will run out of their own money pretty quickly at the rate they spend it.

I'm all for them wanting to not be working royals. I get it. They could have just lived like Bea and Eugenie, or Zara. But, instead, they pretty much blindsided the Queen and Charles, made up their own rules, were disrespectful and spiteful to every single person in the family, and the UK and it's citizens as a whole.

Harry is being taken for a Royal ride, that's for sure. In California, she'll get 1/2 of everything he has in a divorce, and very generous alimony and child support. Stay tuned!
ohjodi
rinty

Re: Royal dishes

Post by rinty »

No thanks, Jodi , you can keep the ungrateful little dweebs
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

ohjodi wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:51 pm Apparently, Meghan and Harry have moved to LOS ANGELES. I'm sure their 180 day limit in Canada was up.

A US NAVY hospital ship has docked at the Port of Los Angeles. L.A. isn't really the best place to be right now. They'd be better off flying back to the UK and hunkering down at Frogmore, IMO

Television and movie production has shut down, so she won't be getting job any time soon. They will run out of their own money pretty quickly at the rate they spend it.

I'm all for them wanting to not be working royals. I get it. They could have just lived like Bea and Eugenie, or Zara. But, instead, they pretty much blindsided the Queen and Charles, made up their own rules, were disrespectful and spiteful to every single person in the family, and the UK and it's citizens as a whole.

Harry is being taken for a Royal ride, that's for sure. In California, she'll get 1/2 of everything he has in a divorce, and very generous alimony and child support. Stay tuned!
Actually being British citizens they could have stayed longer. But I think they just might have missed all the newspaper attention they said they didn't want. The papers were leaving them alone as requested, neighbours were not allowing them (reporters) on their property and in reality people were treating them very normally. By moving to California they can get in the public eye once again.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

I feel sad for Harry that he is not near his family - especially since his father has the virus. Yes there is FaceTime but I still think he’d prefer to be in the UK.

At the beginning I said I give the marriage five years. I haven’t changed my mind.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

I still hope that it is a true love match. But who knows how it will end.....

:?
rinty

Post by rinty »

What , you think they are BOTH complete narcissist losers ? ;)