Get Well Soon, Gayle !!!!

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
frugalmom

Re: Get Well Soon, Gayle !!!!

Post by frugalmom »

Get well soon, and take your time to take it easy though!!! Put the kids to work to help mommy! (((HUGS TO U))).

gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

rinty wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:43 pm
Just thought it would be nice to do a Virtual Card for Gayle to send her our good wishes.

Hey Sweet Gayle !

there is a card in the post but just wanted to get a message to you as soon as possible. hope everything went well and that you get the best care x Lots and lots of prayers for you, the kids and your whole family x
Thank you for the virtual card idea, I love it.

There is a letter in the mail to you too.

gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

ChristmasTrees wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:51 pm
Best wishes for a speedy recovery! You've got this!
Trees
Thank you CT.

gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

Jackielou wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:15 pm
Get well soon Gayle.
Thank you Jackie.

gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

BevMoore wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:59 pm
I saw some posts from Gayle on Facebook so it looks like she is on the road to recover. If her hysterectomy was like mine it was done on an outpatient basis so she probably went home late yesterday. Gayle if yu are reading this do not try to do any work for the next couple of weeks. You need the time to recover which I am sure you can do quickly. Pamper yourself ! <3

Bev
Hi Bev,

I’m doing my best to do nothing, well as close to nothing as I can that doesn't have me bending, lifting, etc. I do walk around my yard & house as I don't feel strong & energetic enough to walk even to the closest corner of the street.

gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

chocolite wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:35 pm
Rest and recover, Gayle. Your body has been through a lot. Be selfish for this season...it will serve you and your family well in the future.

Gentle hugs!
Lol, Patty, I do feel like I Am being selfish, but I feel it Is necessary this time.